Download Driver Magician 4.8 + Keygen Full Free version. Driver Magician full Cracked version offers a professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration and update in Windows operating system. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system. You can also restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands. After one system reboot, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers. You can download Driver Magician 4.8 free and directly including Driver Magician Keygen and Driver Magician Crack in our site izofile.
When you first launch the program it will scan your PC. Checking for installed drivers. Once the process is finished, click Update and it’ll compare your driver versions with an online database, then let you know which ones have updates available.
Driver Magician 4.8 Features:
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Live Update device identifier database and also driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices. Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
- Restore more items from backup. Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
How To Install Driver Magician 4.8 Keygen:
- First download Setup Driver Magician 4.9 Crack + Keygen from Below Links.
- ThenInstall Downloaded Setup as Normal.
- After Install the Software Run it.
- Now Run the Keygen & get Serial keys & Active the Software.
- You Done it.
- Now Start using .
- Finally Enjoy!
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium $ or higher